Digital transformation has moved on from luxury to a ‘must-have’ now. Prior to the pandemic, the need for digital transformation was being understood and was slowly being adopted. But, the pandemic triggered the adaptation of digital transformation to a greater extent. Today, it has become a mandate to have mobile apps and web apps for businesses, academia, and individual people as well. In order to cater to the demands of the market, so many companies have sprung up. Amongst the many, when you choose the React Native Development Company you need to be watchful of certain factors. Let’s walk through this blog to be informed of the parameters to look out for in a good React Native Development Company.
Let’s give it our best shot – Attitude
When you go to a React Native Development Company for the initial meeting to discuss your requirements, you need to be observant much. The reason being, you can not fathom the challenges that you will come across in the process of building a mobile app or web application at the beginning itself. So, you need to pay close attention to the attitude of the people present in the meeting.
It is not important to have all the answers to your questions, but it is important that the CTO has the ‘Let’s try our best’ attitude. Too many technologies are cropping up in the market. Artificial Intelligence has started to take an upper hand. Even after the launch of your mobile app in the Play Store, there might be chances where bugs might deteriorate the performance of the applications. Those can be addressed easily by a team of developers with a ‘Let’s give it our best shot’ attitude. It’s one thing to hire any developers and it’s another to hire passionate developers. So, keep an eye on this when you choose the React Native Development Company.
Picture Credits: Unsplash
Before going into what to look for in a good React Native Development Company, it is important that you understand the significance and advantages of Reactive Native Development. Let’s take a look into that now.
Significance of Reactive Native Development
When you develop mobile apps, you can either go for native app development or React Native development. The reason why many developers prefer react native development is that, when building an app on react native, it can be developed for both Android and iOS in parallel. Meaning, developers don’t need to write one set of coding for Android and another separate set of coding for iOS platforms. This is the main advantage of going for React Native Development.
Advantages of going for React Native Development
React Native has an upper hand when it comes to mobile app development in various aspects. While you are hunting down the best React Native Development Company, you need to be aware of the advantages of going for React Native Development instead of exclusive Native App Development. Apart from giving the leverage to mobile apps to be developed on both Android and iOS platforms in parallel, Reactive Native offers the following advantages as well:
- Open Source
- Pre-built components and Reusable Code
- Simple UI
- Availability of third-party plugin support
- Availability of Resources
1. Open Source
Being an open-source platform, React Native development has a huge support base from developers all around the world. There is a lot of documentation available on the internet which will come in handy when developers face challenges while developing the mobile app. Also, many developers share their experiences on community platforms which help the other developers to understand better and be aware of new updates as well.
2. Pre-built components and Reusable Code
The major advantage of using React Native for your mobile app development is that developers don’t need to build separate mobile apps for Android and iOS. A little twig in the coding will customize the mobile app for Android and iOS respectively. This will reduce the time to build mobile apps on both platforms. Also, as React Native is an open-source platform, pre-built components required to build certain functionalities and features might already be available on the internet. This again cuts the time to build the mobile app.
Picture Credits: Unsplash
3. Simple UI
- Reduced Load Time
- Increased Responsiveness
- Smooth Feel
Thus one of the ultimate USPs of React Native Development is ‘Simplified User Interface’.
4. Availability of third-party plugin support
Even the best of the frameworks will always have room for improvisation. React Native core framework does lack certain components and thereby it has options for third-party plugin integration. The following two types of third-party plugins are supported by React Native framework:
- Native Modules
If a feature or functionality that needs to be integrated into the mobile app, is not available in the core framework of React Native, then a third-party plugin can be used and the required feature or functionality can be thus enabled.
5. Availability of Resources
There are many readily available libraries of React Native on the internet and there are many tools available to test them as well. This helps the developers to do a lot of trial and error and implement the code required to build the mobile app. Also, being an open-source platform, React Native has a lot of documentation, communities where developers meet online to share their expertise to help each other out. Thus when it comes to developing a mobile app using React Native, plentiful resources are at the disposal of the developers.
Among the various advantages offered by React Native, the top five of them are highlighted and discussed above. It is good to be aware of some of the technicalities to some extent so that you will be able to trace the progress of your project from time to time.
Soft Skills to watch out for in a good React Native Development Company
Apart from the technical skills, it is important to watch out for the following soft skills as well.
- Communication Skills – When you hire developers, (Reactive Native Development Company) it is important that they need to have good communication skills. The reason being, it is essential to understand the requirements clearly in order to develop the desired mobile app. And for that to happen properly, it is essential that the CTO and the developers have good communication skills.
- Problem Solving Skills – When developing a mobile app, the developers may encounter so many technical challenges. Not all challenges will be easy to resolve. That is when the problem-solving skills will come in handy. Thinking out of the box will help the developers to solve the problem at hand and therefore one of the essential soft skills to look out for in a good React Native Development Company is the problem-solving skills of the developers.
Picture Credits: Unsplash
- Time Management Skills – The advantages of using the Reactive Native platform have already been discussed above and one of the major advantages stated was the reduced consumption of time. With that stated, even though the development of the mobile app takes less time comparatively, without proper time management skills, it is still going to take a lot of time to build the app. Hence it is important to make sure that the team members of the React Native Development Company that you choose have good time management skills.
- Consideration of Client Feedback – It is one thing to develop and deliver the product and it is another to troubleshoot and revise the mobile app, taking into consideration the feedback from the clients. This is yet another important soft skill to be watchful of.
- Estimation Skills – Mobile App Development is a costly process. It takes a good software engineer to estimate the effort and time involved in building the desired mobile app and delivering it on time. Thereby it is essential to watch out for the estimation skills of the CTO of the React Native Development Company that you choose to work with.
Let’s say you have chosen a good React Native Development Company, the next important thing you need to have clarity on is the technical factors. You need not know everything in detail, but, having an idea of the technical factors like the advantages of using React Native to some extent will help you to understand the process of the project better. Also, you will be able to be in sync with the progress of the application (mobile app). The above-discussed essentials are to be kept in mind in order to choose the right React Native Development Company for developing your mobile app.
Contact us To get a free consultation in regard to ‘React Native Development.
Category: Digital Transformation