Greetings from SIAM COMPUTING !!
Are you able to manage and lead people to complete projects and accomplish company goals? Do you have Good Communication, Analytical and problem-solving skills? If the answer to these questions is YES, then this may be the job for you.
Role: IT – Project Manager
Experience : 0 to 2 years
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.
Desired skills :
Good communication,Team Management, Task Management,Delivery management, Web Technologies,Account Management,Web development,Client Management.
Job Description :
- Coordinate with internal resources and clients for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage good relationship with the client.
- Risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Maestro in Project Management.
- Leader & a Team Player.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Quick & sound decision-making skills.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- Ability to handle pressurized situations.
Why Join us?
- You will learn from true innovators
- Flat Organisational Structure
- Start-up Culture
- Collaboration with creative, enthusiastic professionals
- Diverse responsibilities
- An interesting, challenging environment
- Your work will be recognized & rewarded
- Monthly Friday Movie Nights, Binge Eating, Team Outing, etc.,
- Much More…
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com